Support WIZO through Philanthropy
Create lasting change for children
Significant donations from philanthropists are crucial to WIZO’s work. Major gifts enable us to be there for vulnerable and disadvantaged Israelis from all backgrounds.
We work with leading philanthropists across a variety of sectors who donate £5,000 or more as a large one-off gift or as a regular donation.
Why give to WIZO?
- We are the largest social welfare organisation in Israel with over 800 projects and programmes across the country.
- We have over 100 years experience of helping vulnerable and disadvantaged Israeli citizens, regardless of age, race or religion, to become self-sufficient and contributing members of society.
- We are the main agent for change for women, children and youth in Israel with over 250,000 members in 50 countries worldwide.
- We support vital projects across Israel including day care centres, vocational training schools, centres for girls at-risk, shelters for women and children, youth villages, as well as boarding schools.
- We run life-changing programmes that support single parent families, immigrants, vulnerable teenagers and the elderly, as well as dedicated hotlines for parenting issues, legal problems and domestic violence for both men and women.
- We equip individuals with the skills, tools and opportunities they need to succeed. So, rather than just giving people handouts, we empower people to help themselves.
What we offer philanthropists
- Dedicated support from a member of our Philanthropy Team.
- A choice of how your donation is used. To be directed wherever the need is greatest or towards a specific project, programme or area of our work.
- Tailored proposals or presentations.
- Regular reporting on the impact of your donation.
- Bespoke tours for you and your family to see our work first-hand in Israel.
- The option to have your name inscribed on a plaque at a WIZO project, your name to be included on our letterhead and also in our Annual Review.
- Invitations to exclusive events, including our Gala Dinner.
- Opportunities to involve your children and grandchildren with your philanthropy.
- The chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of vulnerable Israelis and to help create a stronger Israel for us all.