Patrons change lives and build futures
A Patron is a WIZO supporter who commits to making a significant donation of at least £3,000 annually for three years.
Patron donations provide vital funds for helping vulnerable and disadvantaged Israelis, regardless of race or religion, to become self-sufficient and contributing members of society.
This amazing commitment enables WIZO to run over 800 social welfare and education projects and programmes across Israel, helping thousands more children, women and men who may not otherwise be reached.
As a Patron you will be in the company of like-minded people and together your support will help create a stronger Israel for us all.
Why become a Patron?
- The chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of vulnerable Israelis.
- Dedicated support from a member of our Philanthropy Team.
- Invitations to special briefings and exclusive events, including our bi-annual Gala Dinner.
- Receive regular updates about our work.
- Visit WIZO projects and see for yourself the impact your donation is having.
- Option to have your name included on our letterhead and in our Annual Review.
“Being a Patron makes me feel that I am playing a real part in WIZO’s work.” Jackie Ellert, Patron
Get in touch
To become a Patron or to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org